EP018 – Time Management Tips for Tech Business with Ian Luckett
These days, everybody seems to be busy which is great, but the real question you should be asking is are you busy taking your business to the next level? Or are you being consumed by working too much IN the technical side of your business?
That being said, It is very important that you have a good grasp of key revenue-generating activities in your business right now, as this will give you the best chance of surviving any difficult times that lay ahead.
One thing that all successful business owners have in common is that they are all productive!
So, let me share with you my eight time management tips for IT, MSP and Tech businesses:
- Have a business and personal vision – Whatever you’re doing, visualise your end goal.
- Understand the Pareto Principle (80-20 Rule) – 20% of the work you dodelivers80% of your results.
- Delegation – Have a clarity on your £10– £100 – £1000 tasks and delegate accordingly.
- Work Your Calendar – plan out your week in advance, book your diary ahead, and stick to it.
- Automate Your Bookings – use a system to make setting an appointment as easy as possible, while letting you choose when you allow to get distracted.
- Eat That Frog! – Avoid procrastinating on the tasks that you don’t love doing.
- Avoiding Distractions – make sure that people don’t disrupt you when you don’t want to be disrupted.
- Get an Accountability Buddy
I hope you enjoyed this episode, it would be great to hear what is working well for you right now and your own Time Management productivity hacks.
If you are looking to scale your IT, MSP and Tech Business and don’t know where to start, then check out the IT Experts Growth Accelerator on our website https://bit.ly/ITEXPERTS
You can also download the e-book by clicking this link – https://tiny.cc/ITE-Ebook19