In this episode, I share with you some important LinkedIn fundamentals, and why Linkedin is the best platform for B2B marketers and to build and generate leads for your IT and Tech Business.
In this IT Experts Podcast, I talked about the tried and tested model that we use to generate quality leads for our IT & Tech Clients. We help you to connect with people who need your services.
Why use LinkedIn? Simply put, LinkedIn is where professionals go to level up and connect in business.
Basically, it helps you generates high quality and qualified leads.
Hence, if you were to focus on only one channel for your company’s lead generation, it should be LinkedIn. This is the best place for B2B marketers.
LinkedIn has over 500 million total users and still growing over the years, and over half of them actively use the platform every month. That means that you have the opportunity to connect with thousands of your potential leads that are engaging on this amazing platform a regular basis.
More importantly, if your business offers a solution to their needs – Linkedin is the place to be.
Listen to the full Podcast episode to learn all of the LinkedIn Fundamentals plus the 9-key elements to Lead Gen success that we effectively help our clients with every day.
Here are the LinkedIn fundamentals:
- Have a Killer Profile (5:15) – A good quality profile that explains a little about what you do and how you help.
- Have a clear Target Market (8:22) – Have absolute clarity who your target Avatar is.
- Content (10:50) – Give your Target Market quality, regular, value-based content.
- Engagement (14:15) – Engage and position yourself as an expert to build up your credibility.
- Focused Outreach Strategy (15:17) – Find the people you want to connect with, start a conversation to build up your network.
- Personal vs Company Profile (17:30) – Vary the content that you post on your personal profile against your company profile for your prospects.
- Call to Action (CTA) (18:52) – It has to be clear and it should resonate with your target market so they would clearly understand what you want them to do next.
- Social Selling Index (SSI) (20:30) – A LinkedIn Algorithm that rates your activities. Check it out at Linkedin.com/sales/ssi
- Bots (21:34) – Organic Leads has much better conversion rates than using bots in generating your Leads.
I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode about LinkedIn Fundamentals that will help you fill up your pipeline and profitably grow and scale your IT & MSP business.
You can access all the other IT Experts Podcasts here – https://innovatetosuccess.com/podcast/
If you haven’t seen it yet, come and join our community in our own IT Experts App – you can check it out here – https://bit.ly/ITE-COMM
If you’re looking to scale your IT & MSP business and you don’t know where to start, just navigate and explore here on our website www.innovatetosuccess.com where we’ve got a whole load of tips, tricks, strategies and community to help you grow and scale your IT and your MSP business.
I also invite you to come and take the IT experts test and we can help you to work out what to focus on right now to get you the quickest results in your business. You can take the test by clicking here – https://bit.ly/ITEtest
If we’re not connected already, let’s connect on LinkedIn, YouTube and over here at our website, innovatetosuccess.com
Alternatively, you can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, you look after yourself and I’ll catch up with you soon!